Tacos as well as hamburgers are two cherished home cooking that never stop working to satisfy our cravings. So why not incorporate the very best of both worlds? In this post, we’ll show you a mouthwatering burger taco dish that will definitely come to be a brand-new fave.
– 1 pound ground beef
– 1 tsp garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon onion powder
– 1 tsp paprika
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 tsp black pepper
– 1/2 tsp cumin
– 1/4 tsp chili powder
– 8 small flour tortillas
– 1 cup shredded lettuce
– 1 mug diced tomatoes
– 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
– 1/4 mug mayo
– 1/4 cup ketchup
– Pickles and sliced onions (optional)
1. In a dish, integrate the ground beef, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, black pepper, cumin, as well as chili powder. Mix well up until the flavors are uniformly distributed throughout the meat.
2. Forming the ground beef blend right into little patties that will certainly fit inside the tortillas. You can make them round or oval-shaped, relying on your choice. Heat a skillet or grill over medium-high heat as well as cook the patties for concerning 3-4 minutes per side, or up until they reach your preferred level of doneness.
3. While the patties are cooking, warm the flour tortillas in a different frying pan till they are soft and flexible.
4. In a small dish, blend the mayo and catsup to produce a tasty burger sauce.
5. Put together the hamburger tacos by putting a cooked patty in the center of each tortilla. Leading with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, shredded cheddar cheese, as well as any kind of additional toppings you desire, such as pickles and sliced up onions.
6. Drizzle the burger sauce over the toppings, or serve it on the side for dipping.
7. Fold the tortillas securely around the fillings, creating a taco shape.
8. Offer the burger tacos right away while they are still warm and also appreciate!
These hamburger tacos supply a fascinating mix of tastes and also textures, with the juicy beef patty, crunchy lettuce, tangy tomatoes, as well as velvety burger sauce all covered in a soft tortilla. They are excellent for a quick weeknight dinner or a fun event with loved ones.
So, the following time you’re torn in between having a burger or tacos, why not have the very best of both worlds? Try this scrumptious burger taco dish and satisfy all your comfort food cravings at once!